The SVG Cricket Association Inc. regret to announce postponement of the Annual General Meeting to February 5, 2022.
The constitution of the SVGCA Inc. mandates among other things, that the Auditor’s Report and Audited Financial Statements for the year under review be a main agenda item for the annual general meeting. Unfortunately, due to disruptions occasioned by the Covid-19 and its variants, the Auditor has advised that it will not possible to complete the necessary reports and statements within the usual timeline. The Executive sincerely wishes to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
The SVGCA Inc. would also like to announce that the Neil Williams T20 Tournament will begin February 12 2022. In keeping with the Government’s Health Protocols, any team wishing to participate in this competition must submit as part of the registration process, proof of each player’s vaccination status. Each Player must be at a minimum, two weeks fully vaccinated before being allowed to participate in the tournament. Exemption to this rule applies only to those who would have received an exemption from the Ministry of Health.
The following are the available vaccines here in St. Vincent and the Grenadines:
· Astra Zeneca – 2 doses required, second should be taken 4 weeks after first dose.
· Pfizer – 2 doses required, second dose should be taken at least 3 weeks after first dose.
· Sputnik V – 2 doses required, second dose should be taken at least 3 weeks after first dose
· Sputnik light – 1 dose required.
Places where vaccines are administered:
· Buccament Bay Polyclinic
· Levi Latham Hospital
· Georgetown Smart Hospital
· Stubbs Polyclinic
· Chateaubelair Smart Hospital
· Canouan Health Centre
· Union Island Health Centre
· Bequia Hospital
· Planned Parenthood Association
· Solidarity Carpark